never miss an opportunity to make a funny face

Thursday, May 12, 2011

may 12 2011- my lovey dovey poem of the month, a little bit genius

Well the sun is shining

But you'd never know it
And you're heart's in my chest
But I'd never show it



And our house of love's been burning for awhile
But our years together doesn't make this worthwhile
And you know that I'm the one to make you smile
So in this broken house we try to re-tile



This is a fixer upper but it can be done
But after the damage, this should be fun
To renovate, and become one
The world we live in needs it's sun

And we are the fire that's been burning bright
And it usually keeps me up at night
The brilliance of this lasting doubt
Your love is my water, and there's been a drought.
But I won't kick you out.
This is your home, your place of rest
And always remember,
my heart's inside your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment